In which cases can you submit a notice of objection?

You can submit a notice of objection if you disagree with one of the following situations:

  • A tax assessment. This includes, among other things, the final assessment, the additional assessment and the additional assessment.
  • A decision by the inspector that is taken in the form of a decision open to objection pursuant to the BES Tax Act. Explanation: this concerns a decision referred to as a decision in the BES Tax Act;
  • An amount, paid as tax on declaration;
  • An amount paid as tax on a tax return and;
  • An amount, as tax – payroll tax, income tax or gambling tax – withheld by a withholding agent.