Everyone who deals with the Belastingdienst Caribisch Nederland has the opportunity to submit a complaint. This right applies to private individuals, businesses, foundations, etc. We hope we can find a solution to your problem together.
On what grounds can you submit a complaint?
- You are dissatisfied with the way that you were treated by the Belastingdienst CN.
- You have a complaint that relates to the Belastingdienst and Douane as a whole.
- You have a complaint about a particular employee.
On what grounds are you not entitled to submit a complaint?
Complaints cannot be submitted about decisions made by the Belastingdienst CN for which a notice of objection or appeal can be submitted. Examples of this include when you dispute the amount of an assessment notice as determined by the Belastingdienst.
How do you submit a complaint?
- You can download the complaints form here in PDF format. Complete this form in full and send it to us by post. The address to which you must send it is stated on the form.
- You can also send an e-mail or a letter to the Belastingdienst and Douane. When doing so, write the word 'Complaint' on the envelope or in the subject line. https://www.belastingdienst-cn.nl/contact
- In your e-mail or letter, give as clear an explanation as possible about what your complaint is, what went wrong, when this happened or with whom you talked about it. It's not a problem if you don't remember their name. You should also provide your name, address, telephone number and CRIB number.
- Indicate whether you would be willing to arrange a meeting to give further clarification of your complaint.
You have submitted a complaint. What happens now?
Your complaint is important to us. After all, we are always keen to learn how we can do better. We hope we can find a solution to your problem together. The following is a rough description of how your complaint will be processed.